You are here > Home >
Pre and post sales support services homepage >
Professional Installation service
||Benefits of the Ensign installation service
We only use our own qualified installers. No subcontracting with Ensign.
- Ensign retain complete responsibility and control for the whole job overall. No shirking away or blaming someone else with us!
- An overall cost reductions compared to using external plumbers with no corner cutting.
- A wealth of accumulated water softener installation knowledge that simply cannot be obtained elsewhere.
|Since 1993 we have exclusively used our own C&G trained Ensign installers.
Which means we don´t subcontract out our installations, so they're not tempted
to cut corners or rush an installation and try to squeeze another one in the
same day like some companies. They take the time to do it right. This means we
retain complete responsibility and control for the whole job overall for your
peace of mind.
||Typical fixed price, professional installation by
Ensign installers includes:
- Routing all water and waste connections as required, siting water softener
on ground floor
- Hard water mini tap in chrome or colour to match existing taps
- 5 x 10Kg tablet salt delivered and stacked worth £33.00
- Electrical connection if required
- Pressure limiting valve if required
- All sundries
- All labour
- No hidden costs
wouldn't drive a car without a fuel gauge would you? Then why own a water
softener without a salt monitor... (more)